Sunday, November 29, 2009

Warning :)

So here starts my blog eXPerience...A few warnings before we jump into this. The author of this blog:
* has started this blog out of pure peer pressure, because it’s trendy and because thoughts have to be released somehow at some points and my 5 roommates in Tunisia do not always have the patience or the desire, or the simple capacity to listen to those

* hopes you’re going to read this even though it’s always not gonna be super entertaining (I’m not that talented in writing)

* has to warn you that all the thoughts expressed in this blog are pure opinion and a matter of personal observation.

Having said that, let’s get started...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Steli, I love your Blog so far. Keep on posting cool stories and I totally disagree with your warning of not being funny!

    I hate fun ;-) - but you are fun!
    I miss you and reading this makes it better ;-)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete